Mondays at 10/9c
Independent Lens is America’s home for independent documentary film. (official site)
S24 Ep1 | 1h 43m 28s
S23 Ep14 | 1h 25m 19s | WETA Passport
S23 Ep2 | 1h 21m 28s | WETA Passport
See all Episodes for Independent Lens
See all Specials for Independent Lens
Preview: S24 | 1m
Preview: S24 | 30s
Preview: S24 Ep3 | 30s
See all Extras for Independent Lens
- 2022 Emmy Nominees Stream these News & Documentary and Primetime Emmy-nominated Indie Lens films now.
- African American and Proud African American and Proud
- Celebrate Pride Spotlighting the LGBTQ+ community
- Hit the Road with Independent Lens! Hit the road from the PBS Video app.
- Native American Stories Native American Stories
- Philly D.A. Watch the eight-part docuseries Philly D.A.
- Women's Stories Spotlighting women's stories.
- American Nomads Web series: These folks make a home in vehicles while living their best life on the road.
- Blind Love "Blind Love" follows four single, blind millennials in their quest for love.
- Driver Radio: Jamaica Twin brothers Don and Ron Brodie travel around Jamaica to reconnect with their roots.
- Scarier Than Fiction What could go wrong?
- School Spotlight School Spotlight
- Should We Kid or Not? Strangers from all walks of life debate reproductive choices and hot-button topics.
- alter-NATIVE: Kitchen Meet talented young Indigenous chefs connected to their own histories with delicious food.
See all Collections for Independent Lens
More Indie Films Shows
Independent filmmakers present unique stories and characters with a point of view.
- America ReFramed
Brings to life compelling stories illuminating the contours of our ever-changing country.
- Local, USA
Local, USA features fascinating stories of diverse people, curated around a single theme.
- Asian American Stories of Resilience and Beyond
A series of seven shorts that reflect the complexities of Asian American experiences.
- REEL SOUTH
A documentary series reckoning with the South's past, present, and future.
- PBS Short Film Festival
PBS Short Film Festival showcases powerful stories from independent filmmakers.